Oak Bay Broadloom & Fine Flooring carries a wide range of quality wool carpets from Australia & New Zealand that offer color, texture, comfort and warmth in a carpet that is resilient and easy to clean.
Why choose wool carpets?
- Wool is natural. Wool shorn from sheep is completely natural. It is composed entirely of amino acids, the building blocks of life.
- Wool is renewable. Sheep can be shorn every 9 – 12 months. New Zealand sheep are renowned for producing the best carpet wools available.
- Wool is biodegradable. In soil, wool readily biodegrades to produce nitrogen, sulfur, carbon dioxide and water, which are all plant nutrients.
- Wool carpet is naturally stain and soil resistant. Wool has significantly better soil release than any other fiber. Wool cleans better, making stain protection unnecessary.
- Wool carpet is naturally crush-resistant.
- Wool carpet is hypo-allergenic. Wool is non-allergenic and does not promote the growth of dust mites or bacteria.
Interested in Wool Carpets for your home?
Give us a call today for a free consultation. Let us help you design the way you live!Contact Us